2009-03-31

Tweets of the month

Sharpening the Problem chapter of my PhD proposal. 3:03 PM Mar 31st

Teaching at IST... This week finally the Web Services stack is completed! But most students are busy with the first project delivery. 9:59 AM Mar 30th

Recommends 'Gran Torino' by Clint Eastwood. About life and how to live it. It's also very close to the real suburban eastern USA. 9:29 PM Mar 28th

"Value your first (PhD proposal) draft not because it's perfect, but because it's there!" 8:04 AM Mar 25th

Back to work on my PhD, with courses in between. 1:28 PM Mar 24th

Participated in a Student's representatives meeting. A nice lunch and a nice talk about life at University. 4:58 PM Mar 21st

Impressed with the depth and quality of BRIDGE project's deliverables. 11:02 AM Mar 19th

Congratulations Doctor João Barreto. It was a pleasure being here. Now, back to Distributed Systems course work and my own PhD. 4:16 PM Mar 17th

João Barreto's PhD live (...)

Tired after the first full week of classes of the semester. New email settings are helping to stem the tide and refocus on my priorities. 5:19 PM Mar 13th

Having a hard time dealing with so many things at the same time. It will have to be 'one problem at a time'. 10:46 AM Mar 12th

Ashamed because my team, Sporting Lisbon, suffered the greatest defeat in European soccer history (12-1 vs Bayern Munich), but still a fan! 10:42 AM Mar 11th

Multi-tasking between PhD, Distributed Systems and Enterprise Information Systems courses... Who said life was easy? :-) 5:51 PM Mar 9th

It's my first time at IST Tagus since my return. I'm pleased to see the building is - finally - completed! Much better now! 9:59 AM Mar 6th

Rearranged my office desk to face the door and receive more sunlight sideways. Much better! 5:18 PM Mar 5th

Just attended a short, interesting course about oral communication techniques. 1:12 PM Mar 4th

I'm starting a new semester at IST: same courses, new students, new enthusiasm! Meanwhile, I've resumed writing my thesis proposal. 4:54 PM Mar 2nd

@pedrocustodio Good luck! 4:12 PM Mar 2nd

2 comments:

Moura Aveirense said...

Sinceramente, ainda não percebi qual a utilidade desse Twitter.. Sorry...

Beijinhos, Moura Aveirense

Sparrow said...

A utilidade maior é acompanhar o que os nossos amigos estão a fazer. Mas, como tudo na Internet, tem potencial para a perda de tempo :-)