2010-10-10

Kindle DX suggestions

I love the Kindle DX and I think it is a fantastic device.


My suggestions to make it even better:

1 - Provide an option to configure the screen saver. I find it very annoying to find different writers everytime I open the device. There are some of them that I really don't like and would like to remove them. The screen could just go blank and it would be fine for me.

2 - Provide a way to connect the kindle to the PC wirelessly, using the WLAN. It would be so much more convenient than having to use the USB cable.

3 - Provide a touch-sensitive edge to the screen, to make page turning more intuitive, but keep the button anyway, it's OK :)

4 - Recognize image file formats (JPG, PNG, GIF) and allow a photo album interface. For instance, one folder of photos could be recognized as a photo album with a nice interface.

5 - Provide an MP3 player with more options.

No comments: