2009-04-30

Tweets of the month

Back to Lisbon, back to teaching work 5:39 PM Apr 30th

At Orlando thinking about Joana 3:36 AM Apr 28th

Joana just did an amazing job with my new business cards! 11:47 PM Apr 24th

It has been 2 years since my father passed away. I am thankful to God for his life and the many ways he is still with us... But we miss him! 10:47 AM Apr 22nd

This has been a long day, and it's not over yet! Trying to write down everything I have to do. 6:52 PM Apr 21st

Early morning classes. Courses are entering the decisive stage. New projects, new challenges! 7:56 AM Apr 21st

Busy preparing projects for students... Projects are hard work for everybody but they are essential to really learn computer science! 6:32 PM Apr 20th

Teaching early morning class at Taguspark 8:03 AM Apr 17th

Working to make the STEP framework a little better 7:09 PM Apr 16th

Back to work at IST. Just created a Windows Live Account to answer student questions with instant messaging. The username is my IST address. 12:32 PM Apr 14th

Handling a pile of paperwork 5:39 PM Apr 13th

"Christ has died, Christ is risen! Christ will come again!" Happy Easter! 11:35 AM Apr 12th

Just finished an experiment where I prepared a Chocolate Mousse under instructions from my Aunt. Science, sweet science! 4:11 PM Apr 11th

Delivered the new version of my proposal to my adviser, still hot out of the printer thanks to Joana. What would I do without her? 6:53 PM Apr 7th

Almost there... will I finish it on time for the meeting? 3:56 PM Apr 7th

The pieces are fitting in nicely... soon the revised proposal will be ready. 6:58 PM Apr 6th

Back to work, on the path to the PhD 8:48 AM Apr 6th

The Holy Week began today with Palm Sunday, and so did the hard path to Hope that doesn't die. 6:40 PM Apr 5th

Life is indeed bittersweet... A friend's mother passes away in Azores and some friends are expecting their third child in Lisbon. 7:54 PM Apr 1st

No comments: